Again, thanks for downloading.
Be your Movement, be OMF.
1. Information We Collect
Information you provide us directly:
- Your unique username, password, e-mail address, phone number, and date of birth when you create an OMF account.
- Profile information that you provide for your user profile (i.e. your first and last name, profile picture). This information makes it easier for others to find you on OMF.
- Whatever information you send through the service, such as photos, comments, videos, and chats to your friends. It’s smart to keep in mind that other users can save the information you send to them. We encourage OMF users to remember to practice smart social media practices and never post or send anything you would not want someone to share or copy.
- Other services such as ordering products through OMF or its affiliates may require you to provide debit or credit card information.
- If you register for a contest or share in an OMF poll, you may be asked to share your information.
- Communication you initiate with OMF such as a feedback will of course be collected.
Information we get when you use our services
OMF aims to create the best user experience possible and in order to do so we collect information while you interact with our services. Here are the types of information we collect when using the services:
- Cookies and other technologies:
- We may use third party advertising companies to help customize app content or to display advertising on our behalf. The third party companies may use web beacons or cookies to assist in tailoring the ad experience for our users. Any technology used, whether cookies or web beacons is not linked to any personal information.
- It is important to note that cookies are often setup on your web browser to be automatically accepted and while you are able to change your cookie settings, it could affect the functionality of our services.
- We collect information as you interact with the services so as to improve the in-app user experience. Listed below are some of the ways we collect information while you use the services.
- How you communicate with other OMF users such as their user names, the time and date of the communication, how many messages you send to your friends, and your interaction with messages such as do you screenshot them or do you forward messages of other users to your friends directly through our direct messaging service.
- When you post or upload content and what features of the app you use while posting. I.e. what type of filter you use.
- Geo-Location Information:
- When you use our services you may be asked if we can collect information about your precise location using methods that include GPS, wireless networks, cell towers, and Wi-Fi access points. When we work with a third party mobile ad platform, this information helps us to customize your experience. If asked to share your precise location, you will be able to turn this data collection off by accessing your privacy settings on your mobile device.
- Log Files:
- Log file information is automatically reported by your browser each time you make a request to access (i.e., visit) a web page or app. It can also be provided when the content of the webpage or app is downloaded to your browser or device.
- When you use our Service, our servers automatically record certain log file information, including your web request, Internet Protocol ("IP") address, browser type, referring / exit pages and URLs, number of clicks and how you interact with links on the Service, domain names, landing pages, pages viewed, and other such information. We may also collect similar information from emails sent to our Users which then help us track which emails are opened and which links are clicked by recipients. The information allows for more accurate reporting and improvement of the Service
- Device Information:
- When you use a mobile device like a tablet or phone to access our Service, we may access, collect, monitor, store on your device, and/or remotely store one or more "device identifiers." Device identifiers are small data files or similar data structures stored on or associated with your mobile device, which uniquely identify your mobile device. A device identifier may be data stored in connection with the device hardware, data stored in connection with the device's operating system or other software, or data sent to the device by OMF.
- Device Contact List:
- OMF hinges on connecting you socially and thus we may ask for access to your device contact list so as to connect more of your friends to OMF.
- Content Information:
- We collect information about the content uploading while using the service, such as how many people viewed your content and the metadata that is provided with that content. (Metadata is a set of data that describes and gives information about other data.)
- Camera and photos:
- Most of our services require us to collect images and other information from your device’s camera and photos. For example, you won’t be able to send or upload photos from your camera roll unless we can access your camera or photos.
Information We Collect From Third Parties
We may collect information that other users provide about you when they use our services. For example, if another user allows us to collect information from their device phonebook—and you’re one of that user’s contacts—we may combine the information we collect from that user’s phonebook with other information we have collected about you. We may also obtain information from other companies that are owned or operated by us, or any other third-party sources, and combine that with the information we collect through our services.
2. How We Use Your Information
- help you efficiently access your information after you sign in
- remember information so you will not have to re-enter it during your visit or the next time you visit the Service;
- provide personalized content and information to you and others, which could include online ads or other forms of marketing
- provide, improve, test, and monitor the effectiveness of our Service
- develop and test new products and features
- monitor metrics such as total number of visitors, traffic, and demographic patterns
- diagnose or fix technology problems
- automatically update the OMF application on your device
- OMF or other Users may run contests, special offers or other events or activities ("Events") on the Service. If you do not want to participate in an Event, do not use the particular Metadata (i.e. hashtag or geotag) associated with that Event.
- In addition to information you share with us, we use your posts, content you’ve read, or liked, and other information to determine what topics you’re interested in, your age, the languages you speak, and other signals to show you more relevant content. We give you transparency into that information, and you can modify or correct it at any time.
3. Sharing of Your Information
We will not rent or sell your information to third parties outside OMF (or the group of companies of which OMF is a part) without your consent, except as noted in this Policy.
Parties with whom we may share your information:
- We may share User Content and your information (including but not limited to, information from cookies, log files, device identifiers, location data, and usage data) with businesses that are legally part of the same group of companies that OMF is part of, or that become part of that group ("Affiliates"). Affiliates may use this information to help provide, understand, and improve the Service (including by providing analytics) and Affiliates' own services (including by providing you with better and more relevant experiences). But these Affiliates will honor the choices you make about who can see your photos.
- We also may share your information as well as information from tools like cookies, log files, and device identifiers and location data, with third-party organizations that help us provide the Service to you ("Service Providers"). Our Service Providers will be given access to your information as is reasonably necessary to provide the Service under reasonable confidentiality terms.
- We may also share certain information such as cookie data with third-party advertising partners. This information would allow third-party ad networks to, among other things, deliver targeted advertisements that they believe will be of most interest to you.
- We may remove parts of data that can identify you and share anonymized data with other parties. We may also combine your information with other information in a way that it is no longer associated with you and share that aggregated information.
Parties with whom you may choose to share your User Content:
- Any information or content that you voluntarily disclose for posting to the Service, such as User Content, becomes available to the public, as controlled by any applicable privacy settings that you set. To change your privacy settings on the Service, please change your profile setting. Once you have shared User Content or made it public, that User Content may be re-shared by others.
- If you remove information that you posted to the Service, copies may remain viewable in cached and archived pages of the Service, or if other Users or third parties using the OMF API have copied or saved that information.
What happens in the event of a change of control:
Responding to legal requests and preventing harm:
- We may access, preserve and share your information in response to a legal request (like a search warrant, court order or subpoena) if we have a good faith belief that the law requires us to do so. This may include responding to legal requests from jurisdictions outside of the United States where we have a good faith belief that the response is required by law in that jurisdiction, affects users in that jurisdiction, and is consistent with internationally recognized standards. We may also access, preserve and share information when we have a good faith belief it is necessary to: detect, prevent and address fraud and other illegal activity; to protect ourselves, you and others, including as part of investigations; and to prevent death or imminent bodily harm. Information we receive about you may be accessed, processed and retained for an extended period of time when it is the subject of a legal request or obligation, governmental investigation, or investigations concerning possible violations of our terms or policies, or otherwise to prevent harm.
4. How We Store Your Information
Storage and Processing:
- Your information collected through the Service may be stored and processed in the United States or any other country in which OMF, its Affiliates or Service Providers maintain facilities.
- OMF, its Affiliates, or Service Providers may transfer information that we collect about you, including personal information across borders and from your country or jurisdiction to other countries or jurisdictions around the world. If you are located in the European Union or other regions with laws governing data collection and use that may differ from U.S. law, please note that we may transfer information, including personal information, to a country and jurisdiction that does not have the same data protection laws as your jurisdiction.
- We use commercially reasonable safeguards to help keep the information collected through the Service secure and take reasonable steps (such as requesting a unique password) to verify your identity before granting you access to your account. However, OMF cannot ensure the security of any information you transmit to OMF or guarantee that information on the Service may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed.
- Please do your part to help us. You are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your unique password and account information, and for controlling access to emails between you and OMF, at all times. Your privacy settings may also be affected by changes the social media services you connect to OMF make to their services. We are not responsible for the functionality, privacy, or security measures of any other organization.
5. Your Choices About Your Information
Your account information and profile/privacy settings:
- Update your account at any time by logging in and changing your profile settings.
- Unsubscribe from email communications from us by clicking on the "unsubscribe link" provided in such communications. As noted above, you may not opt out of Service-related communications (e.g., account verification, purchase and billing confirmations and reminders, changes/updates to features of the Service, technical and security notices).
- Learn more about reviewing or modifying your account information.
How long we keep your User Content:
- Following termination or deactivation of your account, OMF, its Affiliates, or its Service Providers may retain information (including your profile information) and User Content for a commercially reasonable time for backup, archival, and/or audit purposes.
- Learn more about deleting your account.
6. Children's Privacy
OMF does not knowingly collect or solicit any information from anyone under the age of 13 or knowingly allow such persons to register for the Service. The Service and its content are not directed at children under the age of 13. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 13 without parental consent, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us. During the sign up process for an account with us you are required to share your date of birth. We need to be able to determine you are above the age of 13.
7. Other Web Sites and Services
8. How to Contact Us About a Deceased User
In the event of the death of an OMF User, please contact us. We will usually conduct our communication via email; should we require any other information, we will contact you at the email address you have provided in your request.
9. How to Contact Us